All Leaf Candle Co. candles are hand poured in small batches in Melbourne. To get the most out of your Leaf Candle Co. candle, make sure you give your candle some love & follow the candle care instructions below.
- The first time you use your candle, burn it for long enough for the wax to melt right to the edges of the tin. Depending on the size of the candle, this may vary from 2-4hrs.
- Trim your wick to 5mm in between each burn to prevent smoking and sooting. Ensure your candle has cooled to room temperature before trimming your wick.
- Do not leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep your candle out of reach of children and pets when lit.
- Avoid burning your candle for more than 4 hours at a time. This ensures the flame doesn't become too large or hot, and can help to extend the life of your candle.
- Always burn your candle on a stable, heat resistant surface, away from drafts and flammable objects.
- Keep out of direct sunlight. Some fragrance oils contain vanillin, which can discolour in the sunlight. This does not affect the scent throw or functionality of your candle.