Make Your Own Soy Candle Workshop
- Duration: 1.5-2 hours (approx.)
- Location: Coburg North, VIC (you'll be notified of location once booked)
- Pre-bookings are Essential
Join us at our beautiful candle studio in Coburg North and make your own soy candles in the signature Leaf Candle Co. style.
Our candle making workshop is designed to be a fun activity to share with friends, rather than a detailed training on candle making.
At the end of the workshop you will have made three of your very own candles in Leaf Candle Co. recycled tins to gift or enjoy for yourself.
- 2 hours of fragrance and candle fun
- All the materials needed to make your candles
- You will get to make:
- 1 x large soy wax candle
- 2 x small soy wax candle
- All classes include a shared grazing board (please advise of any dietary requirements in the notes when checking out).
What you need to bring:
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- **Optional** craft apron.
Important things to note:
- Your candles will take approximately 5 hours to set. We will collect your postage details and will post your finished candles to you the day after your workshop (cost included in the price of your ticket). Alternatively, you are more than welcome to pick up your finished candles from our studio at a later date.
If you need to cancel within 48 hours of your class we will be unable to refund your ticket price, however you are more than welcome to reschedule your class.
- Once you have booked your class, you will receive an email with all of the information required for your workshop (usually sent out 1-2 days before the workshop date).
For all questions or inquiries about our workshops, please contact Tracy at email@example.com
We also offer Candle Workshop Vouchers, which are perfect for gifting. Recipients may book in for any of our future workshops.
We also offer Private Candle Making Workshops for Hens Parties, Corporate / Team Building, Birthday Parties, Community Groups, School Groups for 4 - 20 people. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All Leaf Candle Co. candles are hand poured in small batches in Melbourne. To get the most out of your Leaf Candle Co. candle, make sure you give your candle some love & follow the candle care instructions below.
- The first time you use your candle, burn it for long enough for the wax to melt right to the edges of the tin. Depending on the size of the candle, this may vary from 2-4hrs.
- Trim your wick to 5mm in between each burn to prevent smoking and sooting. Ensure your candle has cooled to room temperature before trimming your wick.
- Do not leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep your candle out of reach of children and pets when lit.
- Avoid burning your candle for more than 4 hours at a time. This ensures the flame doesn't become too large or hot, and can help to extend the life of your candle.
- Always burn your candle on a stable, heat resistant surface, away from drafts and flammable objects.
- Keep out of direct sunlight. Some fragrance oils contain vanillin, which can discolour in the sunlight. This does not affect the scent throw or functionality of your candle.
We ship our candle orders via Australia Post or Sendle.
Free postage for all orders within Australia over $70, or a flat rate of $8 for standard shipping for orders within Australia under $70.
We also offer an Express Post option for a flat rate of $14 which can be selected at checkout.
We aim to process all orders within 3-7 business days. Custom made products will be shipped within 5-7 days of your order. Once shipped, please allow up to 7 business days for your order to arrive if you've selected standard shipping.
You will receive your tracking details via email once your order has been shipped.
Unfortunately at this time we do not offer delivery outside of Australia.
We carefully package your candles for postage, but if something does arrive damaged, please email a photo to email@example.com, and we can arrange a replacement or refund.
Unfortunately, we do not offer refunds for change of mind. If the scent you have chosen is not to your liking, we will happily exchange your purchase for another of our lovely scents. Exchanges will only be accepted if you contact us within 14 days of purchase. The candles must be returned in unused condition at your own shipping expense. If there is damage to the packaging or product, we will not be able to accept the exchange.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, and the new scent you would like to receive.
- Post your candles to Leaf Candle Co. PO BOX 46, Pascoe Vale South VIC 3044.
- Once we receive your parcel, we will send out the exchange product with free shipping.
Make Your Own Soy Candle Workshop